Mitsubishi Electric Accredited Installers
Mitsubishi Electric is a globally renowned brand, associated with high-quality, reliable products and services, which are popular around the world. Founded in 1870 as a shipping firm, it has expanded and developed to cover a wide range of industries. Industries including telecoms, automotive, electronics, and many more. With its strong focus on technological innovation, it’s no wonder that Mitsubishi Electric now offers an exceptional range of air conditioning and air source heat pump products.
Mitsubishi Electric developed a Partner Programme in response to the high demand for these top-quality products. This programme helps businesses to achieve the highest standards of installation, commissioning and aftercare services, benefiting both themselves and their customers. It also includes Health and Safety specifications as well as Corporate Social Responsibility policies, requiring participating companies to adhere to a strict set of principles.
Carlton Services & Mitsubishi Electric
At Carlton Services, we are proud to be a Mitsubishi Electric Approved Installer. We feel this programme benefits both our engineers and our customers, encouraging the highest standards of practice within our company and reassuring clients of our commitment to exceptional service.
As well as guaranteeing customers top-quality installation, maintenance and repair work on their Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning equipment and Edodan air source heat pumps, it also enables us to offer a five-year parts warranty on all new air conditioning installations, for added peace of mind.
The Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning and heat pump selection includes:
- City Multi (VRF) – Mitsubishi Electric’s answer to large scale VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow applications). It provides the ideal solution when there is a demand for changeover capability between heating and cooling.
- M Series – designed to heat or cool small to medium-sized applications. Quick to install and exceptionally quiet, this newly designed range offers the perfect way to ensure a comfortable environment with the minimum of disruption.
- Mr Slim – suitable to heat or cool a huge variety of applications, this range is one of Britain’s best-selling air conditioning split systems.
- Lossnay – developed over the past 30 years, this range has perfected the recovery of waste energy. The units reduce overall energy costs by extracting stale air and then recovering the heating or cooling energy to either warm-up or cool incoming air.
- Controls – the need for control is paramount in order to optimize the performance of any air conditioning system and minimize its running costs. Mitsubishi Electric offer a wide range of control options, from simple handheld controllers to web-based systems, designed to do just this.
- Ecodan – Mitsubishi’s Ecodan heat pumps are an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to high-carbon heat pumps. Ecodan’s provide an efficient, sustainable and reliable heating solution.
To discover more about our Mitsubushi Electric products and services, get in touch today to discuss your requirements and receive a free quote.